- License, Ownership & Confidentiality: You accept that using this site Dexur.com grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to access and view this Site data, content, reports, studies information, analysis & research (referred to as “Site Content”) and to copy, download, store and/or print only a single copy of any “site content”, solely for your non-commercial, personal use and not for resale, disclosure or distribution to anyone else. With respect to any permitted copy of the content, you will reproduce and include all copyright, confidentiality and other proprietary notices included in such content on any such copy, presentation or internal materials. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Dexur; there are no implied licenses under this Agreement. The license granted to you in this Terms of Service & User Agreement is expressly conditioned on your continued compliance & adherence to this User Agreement. Please note that Dexur, in its sole discretion, may change this Agreement from time to time and your continued access, use or browsing of this Site or any “site content” after any such change takes effect will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of and agreement to the changed User Agreement. All right, title and interest in and to the “site content” together with all intellectual property rights embodied therein, are the property of Dexur Inc or Dexur Affiliates and are protected by law, including but not limited to U.S. and international copyright law, trademark law, trade secret law, as well as other state, federal, and international laws, regulations and treaties.
- RESTRICTIONS AND PROHIBITIONS OF USE - YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR:
- Conduct commercial or promotional activities or sales efforts without prior written consent from Provider.
- Provide content related to gambling, including, without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Provide or facilitate illegal contests, pyramid schemes, sweepstakes or chain letters.
- Infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, or engage in deceptive or fraudulent activity.
- Copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above or with prior written consent from Provider.
- Manually extract, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content without prior written consent from Provider.
- Determine this Website's architecture, or extract data or information about usage, individual identities or users, via use of any network monitoring or discovery software or otherwise.
- Monitor, copy, scan, review, index, mirror, ping or validate our Website or the Content without Provider's prior written permission, via robot, spider, other automatic software or device, process, approach or methodology, manual or otherwise (methods such as web scraping, harvesting, data extraction, data validation or verification are prohibited).
- Contribute content that contains restricted access mechanisms, hidden content of any kind, or utilize SQL injections or cross site scripting methods.
- Transmit any computer virus, worm, defect, Trojan Horse, or any other item of a destructive nature, or upload any virus or malicious code.
- Transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications, information or data.
- Engage in phishing, spoofing, or other illegal or fraudulent activities, or violate applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
- Access unauthorized information.
- Solicit information from minors, harm, or threaten to harm minors.
- Attack, threaten with violence, stalk, harass, incite, harm, or intimidate any other user, person or organization, or engage in any other threatening behavior.
- Transmit or post any material that is abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, libelous, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable, for example, any materials containing racial, ethnic, or other slurs, or hate speech, or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or sexual preference.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam (note that sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam), chain letters, contests, pyramid schemes, surveys, or any other form of solicitation or mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
- Export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or its Content, in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America.
- Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability & Indemnity:
- No Medical Advice or Recommendations: Dexur is not a referral service and does not recommend or endorse any particular hospital, physician or any healthcare provider. We do not offer advice or recommendations regarding the quality or suitability of any particular Healthcare Provider for specific treatments or health conditions, and no information on this Site should be construed as health or medical advice. The “Site content” and Healthcare Provider information, analysis, research, studies & data consists of statements of opinion and not statements of fact or recommendations to utilize the services of any specific Healthcare Provider. You should obtain any additional information necessary to make an informed decision prior to utilizing any specific Healthcare Provider. You assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any Healthcare Provider, whether or not you obtained information about such Healthcare Provider on or through this site. Dexur and its affiliates, licensors, suppliers and affiliates, and the directors, officers, agents, and representatives of each, assume no (and hereby disclaim all) responsibility or liability of any kind, for any advice, treatment or other services rendered by any Healthcare Provider, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other services.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND POSTINGS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT IS FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (I) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, AND THE POSTINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (II) THIRD PARTY COMMUNICATIONS; (III) ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS, WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (IV) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (V) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS; OR (VI) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, THE CONTENT, OR THE POSTINGS.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE'S CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, POSTINGS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE OR LINKED TO BY THE WEBSITE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY: (I) ERRORS; MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND POSTINGS; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND POSTING OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS WEBSITE.
- WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR IMPLY THAT WE ENDORSE POSTINGS, OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR ITEMS AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO BY THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT HOSTED ON THIRD PARTY SITES, OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE ON THIRD PARTY SITES. ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THIRD PARTY POSTINGS, THIRD PARTY SITES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIRD PARTY SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SECURITY VULNERABILITIES IN THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, OR REVIEWS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.YOU ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN USING THis WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ANY ONLINE OR OFFLINE INTERACTIONS WITH OTHERS, INCLUDING CONTRACTING FOR OR SUPPLYING SERVICES OF ANY NATURE.
- PROVIDER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS SEEKING SERVICES OR USERS SUPPLYING SERVICES AS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PROVIDER DOES NOT ASSUME AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION. PROVIDER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE.
- PROVIDER MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE PRIVACY OF ANY OF YOUR OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY POSTINGS TO THIS WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RESULTING FROM SUCH POSTINGS AND COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT.
- WHEN PROVIDER POSTS CONTENT AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND LINKS TO WEBSITES, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE CONTENT AND MATERIALS MAY REFERENCE, LIST, REVIEW, AND/OR RATE ENTITIES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WITH WHICH WE HAVE DIRECT OR INDIRECT AFFILIATIONS OR OTHER RELATIONSHIPS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ABSENCE OR EXISTENCE OF, OR THE EXTENT OR NATURE OF, ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT AFFILIATIONS OR RELATIONSHIPS THAT WE MAY HAVE WITH ANY ENTITIES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERENCED, LISTED, REVIEWED AND/OR RATED ON THE WEBSITE. ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY FURTHER UNDERSTANDING YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE ABSENCE OR EXISTENCE OF, OR THE EXTENT OR NATURE OF, AFFILIATIONS OR RELATIONSHIPS AMONG US AND ANY OTHER ENTITIES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IDENTIFIED ON, FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- Site Monitoring: Dexur reserves the right to view, monitor and record activity on this Site without notice to or permission from you. We may disclose any records, electronic communications, information, materials or other content of any kind: (a) if we believe in good faith that applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it; (b) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate this Site; or (c) to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of our users and business partners. However, we are not responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring this Site. We are committed to complying with all applicable U.S. and foreign laws and regulations, including without limitation copyright and related laws, and expect all Users of this Site to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as well. Using this Site to transmit any Proscribed Materials is expressly prohibited under the User Agreement. We reserve the right to terminate usage if a user is violating laws based on our site monitoring.
BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON, COMPLETING THE ACCOUNT CREATION PROCESS, OR USING DEXUR SERVICES, OR CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE, CLIENT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
“Applicable Law” means any applicable federal, state or foreign laws or regulations or any industry self-regulatory rules or guidelines (including the Interactive Advertising Bureau Guidelines, Standards & Best Practices, the NAI Code of Conduct, the DAA Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising, EU Directive 95/46/EC and EU Directive 2002/58/EC and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) upon its effective date) that relate to a party’s obligations under this Agreement.
“Data Controller” are The controller or data controller is simply the organization (a legal person, agency, public authority, etc.) or the natural person which, alone or depending on the organization and personal data processing activity, in collaboration with others defines what needs to happen with the personal data (and also collects personal data) and obviously is key in personal data protection. Data controller is responsible for ensuring that its processing activities are lawful.
“Data Processor” are The processor or data processor is a person or organization who deals with personal data as instructed by a Data Controller for specific purposes and services offered to the Data Controller that involve personal data processing.
Once your agreed to the “Applicable Law” we can use the personal data as according to the Data Processor and Data Controller.
The Data Processor shall treat all the Personal Data as strictly confidential information. The Personal Data may not be copied, transferred or otherwise processed in conflict with the Instruction, unless the Data Controller in writing has agreed hereto.
We process data both inside and outside of the United States and rely on legally-provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer data across borders. Countries where we process data may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country.
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Dexur Services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.You have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
We implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Data security is accordance with the Applicable Law
The Data Processor will endeavour to take adequate technical and organisational measures against loss or any form of unlawful processing (such as unauthorised disclosure, deterioration, alteration or disclosure of personal data) in connection with the performance of processing personal data under this Data Processing Agreement.
The Data Processor does not guarantee that the security measures are effective under all circumstances. The Processor will endeavour to ensure that the security measures are of a reasonable level, having regard to the state of the art, the sensitivity of the personal data and the costs related to the security measures.
The Data Controller will only make the personal data available to the Processor if it is assured that the necessary security measures have been taken. The Controller is responsible for ensuring compliance with the measures agreed by and between the Parties.
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit Dexur, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with Dexur faster and more secure.
We use third parties (Facebook tags,Linkedin Tags,Twitter Tags, Google tags) pixels, ad tags accordingly where we act as a Data processors and the Companies we are complied accordingly will be the Data Controller
DUTY TO REPORT
In the event of a security leak and/or the leaking of data, as referred to in article 34 of the GDPR, the Processor shall, to the best of its ability, notify the Controller thereof with undue delay, after which the Controller shall determine whether or not to inform the Data subjects and/or the relevant regulatory authority(ies). This duty to report applies irrespective of the impact of the leak. The Processor will endeavour that the furnished information is complete, correct and accurate.
If required by law and/or regulation, the Processor shall cooperate in notifying the relevant authorities and/or Data subjects. The Controller remains the responsible party for any statutory obligations in respect thereof.
The duty to report includes in any event the duty to report the fact that a leak has occurred, including details regarding:
the (suspected) cause of the leak;
the (currently known and/or anticipated) consequences thereof;
the (proposed) solution;
the measures that have already been taken.