Angels Care Home Health observed a 13.53% increase in Total Episode Market Share in Cowley County, KS



Want a Demo of Dexur's full capabilities?
Dexur Pro Subscription at $417/Month

By: Neha Thomas  Mar. 25, 2020

Dexur analysts studied the variations in total episode market share of home health agencies across the U.S. and revealed quarterly data for Q1 2014 to Q3 2019. Post the analysis, Dexur reported that in comparison to Q2 2016, the total episode market share of Angels Care Home Health in Chanute, Kansas, in Cowley County increased by 13.53% in Q2 2019. In Q2 2016, the agency saw a total of 141 episodes in the county, which corresponds to 52.62% market share. For the same quarter in 2019, the total number of episodes increased to 166 and the corresponding market share to 66.14%. Interestingly, both in terms of total episodes and market share, the facility observed a downward trend post-2016 till 2018; the market share decreased, though marginally, in 2017 and 2018, to 52.53% and 50.77%, respectively. Nevertheless, it saw a sharp increase in the subsequent year.

Angels Care Home Health in Kansas is managed by AngMar Medical Holdings, Inc., which is a privately held company based in Mansfield. Their healthcare network includes agencies in multiple states across the U.S., including Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas. According to Dexur’s analysis, this agency ranked number one in the state, in terms of episode volume for the period between Q4 2016 and Q3 2019. Some of their standard services include Fall Prevention, Wound Care, Home Health Aides, Skilled Nursing Services (RN or LVN/LPN), Medical Social Workers, Restorative Therapy (Speech, Occupational & Physical), IV Infusion Therapy, Medication Management and Education, and Anodyne Therapy for Neuropathy & Pain. Also, their experienced healthcare team is skilled at handling patients with chronic diseases, such as Diabetes, Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Stroke, Chronic Heart Failure (CHF), etc. They also offer a variety of specialty programs aimed at specific conditions and problem areas. Some of them include Behavioral Health at Home, Take a Breath Respiratory Care Program, Anxiety and Depression Chronic Care, Pain Management Program, Community Classroom, and Caregiver Support Education, Care Connections Pre-Palliative Care.

DEXUR PRO MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO:

Total Episodes and Market Share, from Q2 2019 to Q2 2017, of Angels Care Home Health in the following counties :