Southern California Hospitals to Reap Benefits in Quality Excellence from HASC-Dexur Partnership
Hospital Association of Southern California (HASC) and Dexur have recently come together in a promising partnership aimed at amplifying healthcare quality excellence. Dexur, bring an innovative data, software, and artificial intelligence (AI) platform, focusing on Healthcare quality excellence. With solutions leveraging data directly from CMS Medicare, advanced algorithms, and cutting-edge AI-driven technology, Dexur has been instrumental in aiding hospitals and healthcare organizations to enhance their performance metrics and quality outcomes.
Enhanced Offerings for HASC Members
This collaboration brings forth a plethora of benefits to HASC members. They will gain complimentary access to Dexur’s AI Advisor’s free version, a glimpse into Dexur’s comprehensive suite of services. The free version generates a limited yet high-value set of AI insights derived from available Medicare claims data, sparing members the need to provide additional data. The full solution offering for HASC members is given below:
- Predictions and Guidance: Get predictions and guidance for your CMS Star Ratings, HRRP, Leapfrog, VBP, MSPB and other measures one to three years into the future.
- Simulations: Manual and AI simulations for a path to CMS 5 Star Rating, avoiding HRRP penalties and increasing your VBP payout.
- AI Advisor: Get automated insights on your quality measures and early warning alerts to improve program scores.
- Scorecards, Measures and Data: Consolidate all measures (e.g., readmissions, mortality, HCAHPS) in one place and track disparate data sources to measure against goals and actions.
- Goal Setting: Set goals based on simulations and organization priorities to align teams to achieve improvements.
- Evidence-based Quality Management: Track actions and interventions to ensure they are working to meet your goals.
- AI-based Risk Factor Identification: Using AI, automatically identify risk factors and how they impact your quality measures.
- Best Practices: Leverage expert-curated published research and best practices to improve quality outcomes.